Come on you bastards just admit you got a “hard time” when you watched this video for the first time, nothing to be embarrased about!
1. Don’t ignore them for too long. They may only live for 10 to 15 years. It seems like forever when you’re away from them and it hurts their heart when they don’t know where you are.
2. Take them to new places to meet friendly people and animals. Dogs might be frightened of them at first, but if you hold their paw through these new experiences, They will learn to be more confident and trusting of others. Truth is they really do love to meet new friends.
3. Don’t throw them away when new family members arrive. They are the dog’s family too and they will love and protect them as much as they love and protect you.
4. Don’t get mad at dogs when they jump up. They love you so much and sometimes they can’t help getting excited and wanting to give you a hug.
5. Teach your dog new things. Dogs just love making you happy so teach them what you’d like them to do. Learning is great exercise and they love it just as much as a run at the park.
This song brings back so many good memories. Just eating a sandwich in the park or when I was camping on the mountains… Pffff good times!
This one goes for me without saying, lately I’ve seen who is my real friend or not. The problem is when a girl that I don’t quite like entered the group and tried to make herself the “Interesting One”. You know the kind of girl who just cries for attention, the Woo kind of girl, always sad and useless on the inside but on the outside she just wants to prove the contrary. Most of my so calle “childhood friends” started avoiding me because I was honest and told them my thoughts without reserve. But at least I saw that they were useless to me. Did it ever happen to you?
This is just sad, looking at KFC from another perspective shows you that they are the world’s number one chicken killers… They should think of a way to rise wild chickens for the ones they kill… Talking about all that meat made me want KFC now…. I’m going to buy a bucket of chicken, forget I said anything.
Here’s a nice song for those who know how it feels.
How many of you have taken an exam after a long week of study and when you have the papers in your face your brain just decides to hibernate? I mean you read all the questions, you know you did read about them and that is all.